Features and benefits
The MiST in-car air quality service unit by UView Ultraviolet Systems Inc. treats the problem of mold, mildew and bacteria in a vehicle's ventilation system to restore interior air quality, reduced harmful airborne microbes and eliminate offensive odors. MiST uses a standalone portable 12V ultrasonic unit that atomizes a specially formulated solution. Micro-droplets are then drawn into an automobile's vents, penetrating and treating the entire ventilation system including the evaporator, heater core, air ducts and passenger compartment surfaces. Other features include:
- Connects to vehicle's 12V.
- Atomizes suspended micro-droplets to travel further than aerosols.
- Automatic shut-off upon completion.
- Post-service mirror danglers remind when next service is due.
- Point-of-sale easel.
- Informational brochures.
Modern automotive ventilation systems are a perfect breeding ground for mold, bacteria and germs. When left untreated, these microbes will flourish and can result in potential health issues. People are spending more time in their cars now, and almost half of the population has some form of over sensitivity to dust, pollen and micro-organisms. In response to rising consumer concerns about air quality outside, in the home, in the workplace, and now in vehicles, UView developed MiST to meet the needs of today's automotive service operation.
- Does not tie up a service bay.
- No residual antiseptic smell.
- Eliminates offensive odors and treats allergens.
- Can be run anywhere.
- Easy to use.
- 15-minute service time.
- Works on all vehicles.
- Compact and stores ready-to-use.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
Suggested retail price: $375