Features & Benefits The Axone 3 Mobile from TEXA USA Inc. is an OEM-style diagnostic scan tool designed for longevity and easy updates. Windows XP is the unit’s embedded operating system, and it diagnoses 1982 to current model year vehicles. Other features include: • SVGA TFT 800 x...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will need to be a qualified subscriber of Professional Distributor Magazine to gain access. Subscribe to Professional Distributor Magazine or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Features & Benefits
The Axone 3 Mobile from TEXA USA Inc. is an OEM-style diagnostic scan tool designed for longevity and easy updates. Windows XP is the unit’s embedded operating system, and it diagnoses 1982 to current model year vehicles.
Other features include:
• SVGA TFT 800 x 600 touch-screen display
• Intel Celeron 400 processor
• Powered by a vehicle and/or next generation lithium battery
• No screen reset problems when key is cycled.
• Wireless communication, certified Bluetooth, GSM, Wi-Fi
• Integrated C-MOS color camera with pre-configured tests for all components
• Covers virtually all systems, including engine management, body systems, chassis, drivetrain and more.
• Covers all communication protocols, including CAN and EOBD.
• Customer database archive program saves all test data and graphs, and retrieves for future reference.
• Integrated camera, O-scope with preconfigured tests for all components.
• Compatible with European and Asian vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW, Lexus, Acura and more.
The AXONE 3 Mobile was designed in response to a growing OEM need to build low-emissions vehicles while maintaining sophisticated comfort features. Troubleshooting electronic systems on these vehicles can overwhelm even the most experienced technicians.
To meet the demands of the current and future automotive service and repair market, TEXA's objectives when designing the AXONE 3 Mobile were to build a top tester, and make it a tool that "never ages". It is logical to expect that automotive techs will be called on to repair systems not only in use today, but future systems in the developing hybrid, fuel cell and/or hydrogen technologies. For this reason, diagnostic tools must be able to upgrade to routines for maintenance procedures and electrical tests that don't yet exist, but will come in time.
• By initiating the diagnosis process, users can quickly and easily access technical specs, wiring diagrams, technical bulletins and data sheets.
• Comes with all the European cables needed.
• Comes with a two-year warranty.
• One year of free software updates.
• Scan tool software program still active after free update period.