Gray heavy-duty 40,000-lbs. lift maintains portability
Gray Manufacturing Co. has introduced a new, portable wheel-lift system capable of lifting up to 40,000 lbs. Because of its portability, a dedicated bay is not required, and it can also double as a support stand in raising just one end of a vehicle up 30”. The Model WL-40 system is operated on shop air, and at a 40,000-lbs. capacity, able to accommodate wheelbase diameters from 14” to 24.5”, and is capable of lifting motorhomes, fire apparatus and military equipment.
Indicate 101 on eInquiry
Zendex RakJAK pneumatic jacks lift two tons on 105 psi
Zendex Tool Corp. introduces a new line of RakJAK portable pneumatic jacks and accessories. The RakJAK DBT2L jacks lift up to two tons, in both shop and field, with only 105 psi from standard compressors. The new RakJAK Model DBT2L double-bag two-ton pneumatic jack extends to 13.75” and uses a handle extension with remote valve.
Indicate 122 on eInquiry
Mohawk lift offers clear-floor design
Mohawk Lifts introduces their TP-16, a 16,000-lb. capacity, two-post, side-by-side lift. The unit’s clear-floor design gives shops more under-vehicle access by leaving the tires hanging free for brake or wheel service. The unit also offers a clear overhead for complete lifting of taller vehicles. Additional features include lower swing arms for raising passenger vehicles, ETL certification, all position mechanical and hydraulic safeties, three sizes of truck adaptors and clear running boards for accessing high-frame vehicles.
Indicate 103 on eInquiry
Challenger lift combines in-ground, surface lift benefits in one
Challenger introduces their ALI & ETL-certified EnviroLift cassette lifts that combine the space-saving, convenience and visual appeal of in-ground lifts with the flexibilities of surface-mounted lifts. Challenger says that the CS1020W model offers the widest drive-through space in the industry in accommodating a greater variety of vehicles.
Indicate 102 on eInquiry
Hunter scissor lift offers choices
Hunter’s RX Scissor Lift offers several choices in setup, from capacity (9,000-lbs. or 12,000-lbs.), to runway lengths and more. The lift also offers:
- Open front and rear access for unrestricted workspace underneath.
- A powdercoat finish.
- An optional PowerSlide turnplate and slipplate locking system at the touch of a button.
- An optional AlignLights lift-lighting kit for autyomatic under-vehicle illumination when the lift is raised.
- Optional air jacks to lift vehicles off the runways during alignments and other services.
Indicate 121 on eInquiry
Bend-Pak introduces mobile lift capable of 128,000 lbs.
Bend-Pak Inc. introduced a line of heavy-duty mobile column lifts capable of raising 32,000 lbs. to 128,000 lbs. (depending on column setup, from two to eight columns). The MCL-16 is a unique, free-standing, mobile-column lifting system and is available in two, four, six or eight columns with no installation concerns — all the system requires is a flat, stable floor and a power source. The system controls are located on each column, so there is no dedicated master column.
Indicate 105 on eInquiry
ADG Model L-10 can do symmetric, asymmetric lifting
The Automotive Distributions Group’s latest 10,000-lbs. two-post lift, the Model L-10, is adjustable by height and width, and for symmetric or asymmetric lifting. Additional features include two-stage front-carriage arms, twin screw-up pads, padded overhead shut-off bar, single-point lock release and rubber door guards.
Indicate 104 on eInquiry
Hein-Warner service jack set to lift up to two tons
Hein-Werner has re-introduced their made-in-the-USA HW93642 Heavy-Duty Two-Ton Service Jack. Formerly produced by Lincoln Automotive, this popular jack features:
- A one-piece handle.
- A pressure-relief valve to help prevent overloading.
- A U-joint mechanism for more precise load control.
- A rolled frame for added strength and stability.
- A sealed power unit to keep grit, grime and moisture out.
- A low pick-up height of 3-3/4” and a maximum lifting height of 20”.
- Covered by a two-year warranty.
Indicate 106 on eInquiry
Rotary lifts endorsed by manufacturers
Rotary Lift has announced that their Two-Post Surface Lifts and SmartLift In-Ground Lifts with three-stage arms have been endorsed by GM, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi. According to the company, on some vehicles (especially those with shorter wheelbases, wider vehicle track widths or lower profiles), recommended lift points can be difficult to reach with standard two-stage lift arms. So Rotary’s three-stage arms offer:
- Increased arm sweep from three telescoping sections, which provide a greater range of extension and retraction, therefore broadening the span of vehicle pick-up points.
- Flexibility in switching lift applications to match differing vehicle types.
- The capability to lift Corvette, Cadillac XLR, Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice models that, according to Rotary, standard lifts with two-stage arms cannot.
Indicate 107 on eInquiry
New two-post lifts skip overhead beams
Stertil KONI has introduced two new two-post lifts that require no overhead crossbeams. The 16,000-lbs. SK2070 and 18,000-lbs. SK2082 lifts are fully hydraulic with no chains or cables, and include electronic synchronization with independent locking in each post. Both lifts utilize Stertil KONI’s oil-impregnated nylon rollers for guide-block stability with minimum fiction, and carry a limited lifetime warranty. The SK2070 lift is available with single or double telescopic swing arms; the SK2082 is available with single telescopic arm. Both lifts are ALI certified.
Indicate 108 on eInquiry
Mohawk lift targets low-ceiling shops
Mohawk Lifts offers their A-7 model, a 7,000-lbs. capacity asymmetrical lift specially designed for shops with low ceilings. Due to its adjustable overhead line, the lift can also fit into bays as narrow as 10’ wide, while still allowing for the full opening of all vehicle doors. The ETL-certified lift also features:
- A clear-floor work area.
- Mohawk’s hydraulic synchronized system that provides infinite mechanical lock positions backed by a redundant hydraulic safety system.
- Lower, 3-1/2” swing arms for accessing lower-riding sports cars.
- 3” and 6” truck frame adapters for reaching hard-to-access frames.
- Automatic engaging swing arm restraints.
- A five-year warranty on the lift and a lifetime warranty on the hydraulic cylinder.
Indicate 110 on eInquiry
Western Hoist lift ready to go from the box
Western Hoist’s 10,000-lbs. TC25 Tire Chief lift features everything you need — no extras to buy. The twin cylinders provide powerful steady lifting, and the ramps are low enough for easy drive on and off with added traction. Extension adapters (included) help in lifting vehicles with frames, and the unit runs on 110-volt electric, just plug in and it’s ready to go.
Indicate 109 on eInquiry