Indicate 106 on eInquiry
Rotary lifts endorsed by manufacturers
Rotary Lift has announced that their Two-Post Surface Lifts and SmartLift In-Ground Lifts with three-stage arms have been endorsed by GM, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi. According to the company, on some vehicles (especially those with shorter wheelbases, wider vehicle track widths or lower profiles), recommended lift points can be difficult to reach with standard two-stage lift arms. So Rotary’s three-stage arms offer:
- Increased arm sweep from three telescoping sections, which provide a greater range of extension and retraction, therefore broadening the span of vehicle pick-up points.
- Flexibility in switching lift applications to match differing vehicle types.
- The capability to lift Corvette, Cadillac XLR, Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice models that, according to Rotary, standard lifts with two-stage arms cannot.
Indicate 107 on eInquiry
New two-post lifts skip overhead beams
Stertil KONI has introduced two new two-post lifts that require no overhead crossbeams. The 16,000-lbs. SK2070 and 18,000-lbs. SK2082 lifts are fully hydraulic with no chains or cables, and include electronic synchronization with independent locking in each post. Both lifts utilize Stertil KONI’s oil-impregnated nylon rollers for guide-block stability with minimum fiction, and carry a limited lifetime warranty. The SK2070 lift is available with single or double telescopic swing arms; the SK2082 is available with single telescopic arm. Both lifts are ALI certified.
Indicate 108 on eInquiry
Mohawk lift targets low-ceiling shops
Mohawk Lifts offers their A-7 model, a 7,000-lbs. capacity asymmetrical lift specially designed for shops with low ceilings. Due to its adjustable overhead line, the lift can also fit into bays as narrow as 10’ wide, while still allowing for the full opening of all vehicle doors. The ETL-certified lift also features:
- A clear-floor work area.
- Mohawk’s hydraulic synchronized system that provides infinite mechanical lock positions backed by a redundant hydraulic safety system.
- Lower, 3-1/2” swing arms for accessing lower-riding sports cars.
- 3” and 6” truck frame adapters for reaching hard-to-access frames.
- Automatic engaging swing arm restraints.
- A five-year warranty on the lift and a lifetime warranty on the hydraulic cylinder.
Indicate 110 on eInquiry
Western Hoist lift ready to go from the box
Western Hoist’s 10,000-lbs. TC25 Tire Chief lift features everything you need — no extras to buy. The twin cylinders provide powerful steady lifting, and the ramps are low enough for easy drive on and off with added traction. Extension adapters (included) help in lifting vehicles with frames, and the unit runs on 110-volt electric, just plug in and it’s ready to go.
Indicate 109 on eInquiry