Durham bins allow for easy access
Durham introduces their 132 Polyethylene Hook-On Bins, now mounted in a flush-door steel cabinet to create a compact, high-density parts storage system. According to the company, features include:
- Durable, easy-to-remove yellow polyethylene bins furnished in five different sizes.
- Open fronts on the bins to improve visibility and access.
- Fully welded piano hinges that permit the cabinet doors to easily swing open or shut, even when fully loaded to 650 lbs. capacity.
- A louvered panel door with a three-point locking handle and 3/8” rods to ensure the cabinet security.
- Measurements of 36” x 24” x 72”.
- 14-gauge steel, heavy-duty welded construction with a durable gray powder-coat finish.
- Two keys.
- Optional bin dividers.
Indicate 126 on eInquiry
Workbench salutes clean, functional storage
Pro-Line, a leader in modular ergonomics, offers The Basic, a modular horizontal workbench with a structural steel frame and steel uprights. The Basic provides maximum durability as well as a surface that easily adjusts from 30” to 36” in 1” increments. It is available as either a single- or double-side stand-alone bench. The Basic is available
in 48”, 60” and 72”inch versions.
Indicate 128 on eInquiry
Snap-on Wide Guy includes extra-wide drawers
Snap-on introduces its 73” wide Classic 96 Wide Guy tool storage cab. The roll cab includes a full bank of extra-wide 50” drawers, and maximizes space with long extensions and pry bars. Five of the six drawers feature double ball-bearing slides and have four reinforced bottom stiffeners to hold 250 lbs. of tools each. The cab is fitted with monoprene casters that reduce noise while rolling.
Indicate 127 on eInquiry
Socket trays accommodate a range of sizes
Hansen Global’s patented made-in-the-U.S.A. Socket Trays offer a quick and easy way to store and identify sockets by size or style. Features include markings for each socket size, compatibility with regular or deep styles, as well as metric and standard sizes. Six oil- and grease-resistant ABS plastic trays are available for 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4”-drive sockets.
Indicate 129 on eInquiry
Montezuma offers large capacity on wheels
Montezuma manufactures a comprehensive line of top chest and roller cabinet toolboxes, the largest of which is a 72” roller cabinet. This cabinet not only provides 50,343 cubic inches of storage capacity, but also features:
- 18 spacious, full-extension drawers and a large stainless steel work surface.
- Six (four swivel and two rigid) rugged spring-loaded casters with load ratings of 900 lbs. each.
- A tubular-style coded locking system that grants access to all 18 drawers with one key.
- 100-percent, high-quality polyvinyl diamond tread liners in each drawer, as well as on the top of the cabinet.
- A resilient powder-coat finish with brushed aluminum drawer pulls and corner trim.
- Full-extension drawer slides rated at 250 lbs. per set with dual sets for larger drawers.
- Dimensions of 72” x 30” x 46-1/4”.
- A limited lifetime warranty.
Indicate 130 on eInquiry
Durable leather belts and bags
Arsenal Storage Systems’ new line of leather tool belts and bags are made of top-grain black leather that’s durable and comfortable. Features include:
- Reflective stitching for high visibility.
- Molded rubber bases to keep tools dry.
- Screen plated storm drains to keep water out.
- Ergonomic, padded carry handles and bio-curved padded shoulder straps that offer additional comfort and reduce stress on the body.
- Tool belt rigs that can be customized with more than 20 available components.
Indicate 131 on eIinquiry
Pelican rolls out transport case
Pelican Products Inc. unveils its new 1630 Transport Case. The 1630 contains more than 8,250 cubic inches of storage space, and is ideal for safely transporting heavy equipment. Transit-friendly features include double-hand side grips, polyurethane wheels with stainless-steel ball bearings, nylon hubs for long wheel life and an extension handle.
The 1630 offers stainless-steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam comes standard for interior customization and shock protection. Additional protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA-accepted PeliLocks.
Indicate 132 on eInquiry
Workbench is versatile, durable
Shure Manufacturing Corp.’s Custom Series Workbenches are available in stationary, portable or wall-mount units. The large storage area can be configured for more door and drawer options. The 60” bench top is available in different working surfaces, including a heavy-duty steel top, a hardwood maple top or a stainless-steel top over a wood core. Other features include:
- Engineered for durability and versatility.
- 60” bench top and backstop.
- Large storage area.
- Powder-coat finish in one of Shure’s 22 signature colors.
- ShureGuard rubber mats, locks, vises and toolboard accessories included.
Indicate 133 on eInquiry
Combo drawers feature quick locking
SEQUOIA introduces their new 34” wide 11-Drawer Combo set with a quick-lock drawer system. The No. 341112 set includes:
- Heavier gauge steel than the 42” 21-Drawer Combo.
- SEQUOIA’s lift-and-pull Quick Lock Drawer System.
- Heavy-duty 132 lbs. smooth ball-bearing slides.
- Two double-slide drawers, with liners, hold 264 lbs. each.
- Double-wall construction.
- Dual full-length gas struts.
- 1,700+ lbs. load capacity and 15,000+ cubic inches of storage space.
- Additional accessories include a seven-drawer side cabinet, a two-shelf side box, a can holder and a side tray.
Indicate 134 on eInquiry
Limited-edition camouflage box from Snap-on
Snap-on now has a limited edition lineup of camouflage tool storage units. The line includes a roll cab with steel work top, a work center and a locker. The camouflage units come in a mossy oak break-up pattern with textured black power paint. The pattern is featured on the aluminum drawer fronts, case trim and the work center lock rail. The units also feature a galvanized steel top coated with an Armoredge bed liner for protection against wear and tear.
Indicate 135 on eInquiry
Durham announces five-model line
A five-model line of two-shelf service trucks featuring 4000 lbs. capacities was announced by the Durham Manufacturing Co. The trucks are designed for general purpose use, the movement of packaged goods, and work in progress environments. Construction of the trucks is heavy duty and all-welded, with 2” by 3/16” angle iron fabricated frames for rigidity. Shelves are 14-gauge steel, lips down. Sizes range from 36” x 24” to 72” x 36”. All sizes are 36” with a straight push handle.
Indicate 136 on eInquiry
Workbench system is customizable
Lista International Corp. has redesigned its Automotive Workbench System specially for automotive service and repair. Ideal for technicians, assembly and tear-down applications, Lista workbenches can be configured to suit specific needs without custom cost. Features include:
- Stainless steel work surface.
- Wet clean base for easy cleaning.
- Feet are adjustable for leveling.
- Drawers, cabinets, doors and shelves can be customized.
Indicate 137 on eInquiry
Rack Saddle goes where you go
The durable and lightweight LT-635 Rack Saddle by Lock Technologies Inc. attaches securely with U-shaped arms and can adjust to most vehicle lifts to safely hold your screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, sockets and more. A separate holder is perfect for an air gun or soft drink. Other features include:
- All-steel construction for lifetime service
- Adjustable mount attaches to any lift.
- Parts box, tool tray and impact gun holder in one compact design.
- Portable toolbox can move from rack to rack.
Indicate 138 on eInquiry