Pelican rolls out transport case
Pelican Products Inc. unveils its new 1630 Transport Case. The 1630 contains more than 8,250 cubic inches of storage space, and is ideal for safely transporting heavy equipment. Transit-friendly features include double-hand side grips, polyurethane wheels with stainless-steel ball bearings, nylon hubs for long wheel life and an extension handle.
The 1630 offers stainless-steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam comes standard for interior customization and shock protection. Additional protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA-accepted PeliLocks.
Indicate 132 on eInquiry
Workbench is versatile, durable
Shure Manufacturing Corp.’s Custom Series Workbenches are available in stationary, portable or wall-mount units. The large storage area can be configured for more door and drawer options. The 60” bench top is available in different working surfaces, including a heavy-duty steel top, a hardwood maple top or a stainless-steel top over a wood core. Other features include:
- Engineered for durability and versatility.
- 60” bench top and backstop.
- Large storage area.
- Powder-coat finish in one of Shure’s 22 signature colors.
- ShureGuard rubber mats, locks, vises and toolboard accessories included.
Indicate 133 on eInquiry
Combo drawers feature quick locking
SEQUOIA introduces their new 34” wide 11-Drawer Combo set with a quick-lock drawer system. The No. 341112 set includes:
- Heavier gauge steel than the 42” 21-Drawer Combo.
- SEQUOIA’s lift-and-pull Quick Lock Drawer System.
- Heavy-duty 132 lbs. smooth ball-bearing slides.
- Two double-slide drawers, with liners, hold 264 lbs. each.
- Double-wall construction.
- Dual full-length gas struts.
- 1,700+ lbs. load capacity and 15,000+ cubic inches of storage space.
- Additional accessories include a seven-drawer side cabinet, a two-shelf side box, a can holder and a side tray.
Indicate 134 on eInquiry
Limited-edition camouflage box from Snap-on
Snap-on now has a limited edition lineup of camouflage tool storage units. The line includes a roll cab with steel work top, a work center and a locker. The camouflage units come in a mossy oak break-up pattern with textured black power paint. The pattern is featured on the aluminum drawer fronts, case trim and the work center lock rail. The units also feature a galvanized steel top coated with an Armoredge bed liner for protection against wear and tear.
Indicate 135 on eInquiry
Durham announces five-model line
A five-model line of two-shelf service trucks featuring 4000 lbs. capacities was announced by the Durham Manufacturing Co. The trucks are designed for general purpose use, the movement of packaged goods, and work in progress environments. Construction of the trucks is heavy duty and all-welded, with 2” by 3/16” angle iron fabricated frames for rigidity. Shelves are 14-gauge steel, lips down. Sizes range from 36” x 24” to 72” x 36”. All sizes are 36” with a straight push handle.
Indicate 136 on eInquiry
Workbench system is customizable
Lista International Corp. has redesigned its Automotive Workbench System specially for automotive service and repair. Ideal for technicians, assembly and tear-down applications, Lista workbenches can be configured to suit specific needs without custom cost. Features include:
- Stainless steel work surface.
- Wet clean base for easy cleaning.
- Feet are adjustable for leveling.
- Drawers, cabinets, doors and shelves can be customized.
Indicate 137 on eInquiry
Rack Saddle goes where you go
The durable and lightweight LT-635 Rack Saddle by Lock Technologies Inc. attaches securely with U-shaped arms and can adjust to most vehicle lifts to safely hold your screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, sockets and more. A separate holder is perfect for an air gun or soft drink. Other features include: