Durham bins allow for easy access
Durham introduces their 132 Polyethylene Hook-On Bins, now mounted in a flush-door steel cabinet to create a compact, high-density parts storage system. According to the company, features include:
- Durable, easy-to-remove yellow polyethylene bins furnished in five different sizes.
- Open fronts on the bins to improve visibility and access.
- Fully welded piano hinges that permit the cabinet doors to easily swing open or shut, even when fully loaded to 650 lbs. capacity.
- A louvered panel door with a three-point locking handle and 3/8” rods to ensure the cabinet security.
- Measurements of 36” x 24” x 72”.
- 14-gauge steel, heavy-duty welded construction with a durable gray powder-coat finish.
- Two keys.
- Optional bin dividers.
Indicate 126 on eInquiry
Workbench salutes clean, functional storage
Pro-Line, a leader in modular ergonomics, offers The Basic, a modular horizontal workbench with a structural steel frame and steel uprights. The Basic provides maximum durability as well as a surface that easily adjusts from 30” to 36” in 1” increments. It is available as either a single- or double-side stand-alone bench. The Basic is available
in 48”, 60” and 72”inch versions.
Indicate 128 on eInquiry
Snap-on Wide Guy includes extra-wide drawers
Snap-on introduces its 73” wide Classic 96 Wide Guy tool storage cab. The roll cab includes a full bank of extra-wide 50” drawers, and maximizes space with long extensions and pry bars. Five of the six drawers feature double ball-bearing slides and have four reinforced bottom stiffeners to hold 250 lbs. of tools each. The cab is fitted with monoprene casters that reduce noise while rolling.
Indicate 127 on eInquiry
Socket trays accommodate a range of sizes
Hansen Global’s patented made-in-the-U.S.A. Socket Trays offer a quick and easy way to store and identify sockets by size or style. Features include markings for each socket size, compatibility with regular or deep styles, as well as metric and standard sizes. Six oil- and grease-resistant ABS plastic trays are available for 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4”-drive sockets.
Indicate 129 on eInquiry
Montezuma offers large capacity on wheels
Montezuma manufactures a comprehensive line of top chest and roller cabinet toolboxes, the largest of which is a 72” roller cabinet. This cabinet not only provides 50,343 cubic inches of storage capacity, but also features:
- 18 spacious, full-extension drawers and a large stainless steel work surface.
- Six (four swivel and two rigid) rugged spring-loaded casters with load ratings of 900 lbs. each.
- A tubular-style coded locking system that grants access to all 18 drawers with one key.
- 100-percent, high-quality polyvinyl diamond tread liners in each drawer, as well as on the top of the cabinet.
- A resilient powder-coat finish with brushed aluminum drawer pulls and corner trim.
- Full-extension drawer slides rated at 250 lbs. per set with dual sets for larger drawers.
- Dimensions of 72” x 30” x 46-1/4”.
- A limited lifetime warranty.
Indicate 130 on eInquiry
Durable leather belts and bags
Arsenal Storage Systems’ new line of leather tool belts and bags are made of top-grain black leather that’s durable and comfortable. Features include:
- Reflective stitching for high visibility.
- Molded rubber bases to keep tools dry.
- Screen plated storm drains to keep water out.
- Ergonomic, padded carry handles and bio-curved padded shoulder straps that offer additional comfort and reduce stress on the body.
- Tool belt rigs that can be customized with more than 20 available components.
Indicate 131 on eIinquiry