Leak dye kit handles
Cliplight Manufacturing Inc. introduces the Multi-Purpose Dye Kit Model No. 9680 for comprehensive leak detection in automotive A/C systems, engine/transmission oil, plus fuel, hydraulic and cooling systems. Kit features include:
- Purge valve for eliminating air inside the swivel hose.
- UV-enhancing safety goggles.
- Adapter fitting for R-12 systems.
- Industrial strength dye cleaning spray.
- Absorbent fitting plugs for easy clean-up.
- Durable blow-molded ABS plastic carrying/storage case.
Indicate 84 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com
Blocks odors up to one year
AirSept now offers an A/C Odor Shield Combo Kit. A/C Odor Shield combines a powerful anti-microbial with a long-lasting acrylic coating. The two together inhibit the re-growth of odor-causing micro-organisms on coated surfaces and improve the evaporator's ability to shed water.
Indicate 85 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com
Hecat has released its H1000 Closed Loop A/C Component Flusher, designed exclusively for Honeywell's GenesolvSF solvent. The H1000 is a non-ozone depleting, non-flammable and EPA-approved replacement for HCFC-141b. The flusher blasts components clean with a high-velocity liquid flush, then purges all the removed waste oils. The final vacuum recovers any trace solvents, leaving the component clean and dry. The company says no solvent disposal is required because the unit filters and distills it for a full recycle and recovery. The flusher features full automation, two years of performance testing and a UL 1963 certification.
Indicate 86 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com
Flo-Dynamics offers two
Flo-Dynamics' CCST200 and CCST300 automatic R134a A/C service equipment models feature a patented recovery process that can recover refrigerant from a liquid state for more efficient service. Other features include:
- Automatic oil refill.
- Optional automatic dye injection.
- Innovative diagnostic module.
- A printer.
- Easy to follow LCD screens that can display in 12 languages.
Indicate 87 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com
Clearing the air on sight
The new Visual In-Line Filter Kit by Auto Air Innovations Inc. allows techs to view the filter screen, thus eliminating the guesswork as to whether there is a debris accumulation that can cause hidden restriction in the A/C system. Features of the kit include:
- Only one kit required for 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" high side lines.
- Allows for fast, easy, leak-free installation without the need for special seals.
- Requires 3-1/2" of straight refrigerant line to be installed while capturing residual debris that can remain in A/C systems after flushing.
- Can be used as a line splice or repair device for damaged orifice tube holders.
- Replaces restricted orifice tubes in an inaccessible area.
- Accommodates any size orifice tube with no extra parts required for installation.
- Easy to clean.
Indicate 88 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com
Better-fitting A/C connections
Lisle now offers the Model No. 39890 three-piece Angled Disconnect Set for fuel lines and A/C system connections, as well as the Model No. 39960 Transmission Oil Cooler Line Disconnect Set for Fords.
- The 39890 covers 3/8" and 5/16" disconnects for fuel lines and 5/8" disconnects for fuel lines and A/C systems.
- The 39960 provides 3/8" and 1/2" disconnect tools for Ford Explorers and Cadillacs, as well as F150, F250, F350 and F450 trucks. The tip of the tools is specially stepped for a better fitting connection.
Indicate 90 on inquiry card or click "e-inquiry" at www.pten.com