FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Ranger CRT380R Alignment System is a highly accurate, four-wheel, wireless alignment system for domestic and import cars and trucks. It features 8-CCD technology, Bluetooth data transfer and the company’s ProSpec Alignment software designed for simplicity and speed.
All alignment steps are shown with animation and graphics. The ProSpec software displays the essentials to perform fast, accurate alignments with factory results. Ease of use, accurate and consistent results, and informative feedback assist the technician and improve shop efficiency. Simplistic read results help identify potential problem areas specifically related to suspension components.
Standard equipment for the CRT380R system include a Dell OptiPlex 330 PC with Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.60 Ghz processor, Windows XP, integrated video card, USB keyboard, eight USB ports, Dell 17” flat panel LCD monitor (19” and 22” monitors optional), mobile rolling cabinet with integrated storage, 80GB SATA hard drive, Canon PIXMA iP1800 color printer with USB cable, and current year domestic and foreign car vehicle specifications.
The ProSpec Alignment Software allows techs to choose from three individual alignment procedures: Standard start-to-finish computer guided program; quick readings without caster steering angle and/or run-out compensation; and free range measuring for checking individual readings as required.
Screen displays include:
• Front and rear axle readings.
• Front and rear toe (also “super toe”).
• Front and rear camber (-15 to 15 degrees).
• Front caster (-28 to 28 degrees).
• Individual caster, camber and toe.
• Front and rear setback, SAI and thrust angle, included angle.
• Elevated 3 Point or rolling run-out compensation.
• Elevated adjustments.
• Individual zoom readings to clearly see screen and software function from any wheel position.
• Customer database with customer notes and comments.
• Before and after adjustment readings.
• Visual vehicle adjustment help.
• Multiple languages available.
• Optional yearly specification and software updates.
• Help menu.
• Sensor calibration fixture (optional).
• Cabinet: 40” Width x 27” Depth x 50” Height
• Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation instruction.
• Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the wheel sensors, mouse and/or keyboard.
• Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects
• Self-centering wheel-clamp adaptors cover an extended range of vehicles
• Cordless Bluetooth sensors remove hassle of connecting cables
• Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
• Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted runout modes
• Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
• On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required
• Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs
• Convenient “spoiler setting” adjustments on the wheel-clamps for accommodating blocked front or rear line-of-sight of the sensors and provides accurate toe measurements
• “Before” and “after” measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $13,790
Lyle Simpson, director of national accounts