FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Ullman Lighted Inspection Mirror, No. HTC-2LT LED, allows techs to use just one hand to illuminate and identify a problem while using the other hand to work with a tool, which quickens repair times.
LED technology has made it possible to incorporate a light with an inspection mirror. With temper spring steel all-angle ball joints, techs can adjust the mirror to suit almost any position. The telescoping, stainless-steel handle includes a textured grip, so the Lighted Inspector Mirror won’t slip out of greasy or wet hands.
When inspecting hard-to-see areas, technicians usually have an inspection mirror in one hand, and a flashlight in the other. The HTC-2LT makes it possible to cover both illumination and inspection with one tool.
• 2-3/8”-diameter LED lighted case illuminates darkened areas.
• Stainless-steel handle telescopes from 6-¾” to 37” for fast, accurate inspection.
• All-angle ball joint holds lighted mirror head firmly at any angle for perfect viewing; ball joints are manufactured from tempered spring steel to withstand stress of constant repositioning.
• Textured grip won’t slip in wet or oily hands.
• Sold individually, No. HTC-2LT, and as a four-pack countertop display, No. HTC-2LTPK.
The plastic case has a bright LED light and comes with two lithium batteries. All-angle ball joints are manufactured from tempered spring steel to withstand stress of constant repositioning.
LED technology made it possible for Ullman to create a telescoping inspection mirror for techs to view hard-to-reach spaces while working on vehicles.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE