FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Designed by automotive technicians, the PC Retriever vehicle interface from ProgRama, No. 8700, displays live data, with the ability to retrieve fault codes, module coding, activations and adaptions for Mercedes, BWM, Mini, J2534, Volvo, VW, Audi and OBDII.
The PC Retriever offers live tech, as well remote, support for European engine emission, ABS, climate control, chassis, air bags, chassis body and accessories.
The PC Retriever scan tool was designed by master automotive technicians. The scan tool allows techs to scan a variety of European makes and models with one piece of equipment.
The tool offers the same menu selection for all screens and runs through a PC for free and easy updates. Users can access OE manufacturer’s websites for reprogramming under J2534.
Made in the USA, the PC Retriever includes a vehicle interface made from oil-resistant, high-impact plastic to meet rugged shop environment needs.
The software makes easy updates available for free, and gives users access to OE manufacturer’s websites for reprogramming.
• A technician can access fault codes and live data in three clicks on the computer
• Live and remote tech support for European engine emission, ABS, climate control, chassis, air bags, chassis body and accessories
• Vehicle interface made from oil-resistant, high-impact plastic to meet rugged shop environment needs
• Software is run through a PC, allowing free and easy updates as well as accessing OE vehicle manufacturer web sites for reprogramming
• Identical menu selection screens between all OE manufacturers for easy technician learning
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $1,570