FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Extreme Power Work Station, No. EX7217, from Extreme Tools has an adjustable stainless steel shelf with a built-in, patented power strip design. This Extreme Tools Professional Series storage station offers shops 17 drawers and 43,526 cu. in. of storage space for diagnostic tools and equipment, as well as space for an audio system.
Rated for 250-500 lbs. storage capacity, each drawer includes a flexible, modular drawer design and security locking drawer.
The drawer latch assembly has self-adjusting spring lever action and allows the latch lever to go up into the lock bar for increased security and smooth drawer action. Double-channel, spot-welded support brackets on the bottom of each drawer prevent sagging.
• 43,526 ci of storage space.
• Four swivel and two rigid 6”-by-2” faultless casters rated at 1,250 lbs. each.
• Ball-bearing drawer slides with 250-lbs. load rating per set with each drawer rated between 250 lbs. and 500 lbs.
• Double-channel, spot-welded support brackets on underside of each drawer prevent sagging.
• Frame constructed from 11-gauge steel for strong chassis and to support use of heavy-duty casters.
Extreme Tools’ products are engineered and designed in the United States and manufactured in Asia with high-quality craftsmanship. The Professional Series tool boxes use cold-rolled steel, high-grade aluminum, 304-grade stainless steel, German Akzo powdercoat paint and American-made locks.