Grey Pneumatic developed the Duo-Socket series to be used with ratchets and power tools providing a single solution for multiple applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Duo-Socket sets feature the thin-wall design of chrome hand sockets combined with the strength and durability of GP impact sockets.
Duo-Socket sets are available in 1/4”-, 3/8”- and 1/2”-drive with 6- and 12-point configurations. The product line includes 20 set combinations and carries the GP lifetime warranty.
Grey Pneumatic developed these dual purpose sockets for the technician that uses both ratchets and power tools. This series provides a single solution for multiple applications.
The Duo-Socket series is manufactured from high quality alloy steel. Thorough and exact heat treatment insures the correct balance of strength and durability.
Available in 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” drive with 6- and 12-point configurations, the Duo-Socket line includes 20 set combinations and carries the GP lifetime warranty.
SOCKETS AND EXTENSIONS
• Thin wall design allows for greater access in confined areas.
• Sockets are marked by both roll stamp and large laser etching, providing a lifetime of readability.
• Unique two-tone finish distinguishes the Duo-Socket from other sockets.
• Wobble extensions provide 15 degrees deflection and can also be locked straight for normal use.
• The GP Precision Drive Ratchet provides smooth performance and durability.
• Low-profile design will not catch on items in the work area.
• Recessed quick-release button prevents unintended release of the socket.
• Ergonomic handle design features a high-quality, long-lasting finish.
• Ratchets are available individually or in a 3-piece assorted drive set.