FEATURES AND BENEFITS All circuit wiring is now in color which takes away the confusion of tracing faults in electrical circuits. In addition, component locations are quicker and easier to find. ORIGIN Our customers have been requesting this product to fill a void in the market. All...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will need to be a qualified subscriber of Professional Distributor Magazine to gain access. Subscribe to Professional Distributor Magazine or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
All circuit wiring is now in color which takes away the confusion of tracing faults in electrical circuits. In addition, component locations are quicker and easier to find.
Our customers have been requesting this product to fill a void in the market. All information contained on the DVDs originates from manufacturers’ specifications and is assembled by Autodata’s technical writers.
• 10-CDX640: Engine Management System Wiring Diagrams for Domestic and Import.
• 10-CDX650: Body System, Audio/Visual and Climate Control Diagrams for Domestic and Import.
• 10-CDX660: SRS/Airbag and ABS Wiring Diagrams for Domestic and Import.
• All DVDs cover 1994-2009.
• Once customers purchase the DVD, they own the product and information. The customer is able to update at will because the product will not expire or time out.
• Clear, concise, colored illustrations and diagrams.
• Easy to read and understand.
• Free technical assistance available.
• No internet required.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE:
Autodata Publications Inc.