Cliplight’s FLASH ultra-violet leak-detection dye, No. 980, contains no POE oil; instead it uses Cliplight’s DRY R AUTO drying agent to keep the dye stable and prevent it from crystallizing with moisture. FLASH dye flashes as a moisture-free mist that instantaneously mixes with system...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Cliplight’s FLASH ultra-violet leak-detection dye, No. 980, contains no POE oil; instead it uses Cliplight’s DRY R AUTO drying agent to keep the dye stable and prevent it from crystallizing with moisture. FLASH dye flashes as a moisture-free mist that instantaneously mixes with system refrigerant/oil. Packaged in a vacuum-packed “one-time-use can,” FLASH uses Cliplight’s patented injection hose coupled with DRY R, allowing the dye to mist into the system for instant distribution that is quick, even and reliable.
Instead of the conventional methods of injecting calibrated amounts of UV dye, FLASH dye flashes as a moisture-free mist that instantaneously mixes with system refrigerant/oil. Once connected to the low side port of an idle A/C system, the refrigerant charges the patented vacuum-packed, propellant-free disposable can design. It then mixes with the dye and enters the system as a mist through a regulating 29/1000th fixed orifice opening in the injection hose during start-up.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Reduced clean-up and/or storage with dyes or dye injectors.
• System refrigerant cleans residual dye from the reusable can tapper hose and readies it for the next application. (Hose is sold separately, No. 943.)
• No contaminating moisture is introduced to the system.
• Same reliable customer service support from the company that provides the Super Seal family of vacuum-packed A/C sealants for both the automotive and HVAC/R industries and now has more than 1 million applications.
• FLASH is available in a 12-piece counter presentation pack, including a separate tent card.
• Also sold in leak detection kits.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE