- TMCSuperTech2011: TMC’s seventh annual national technician skills competition, this is North America’s premier skills competition for professional commercial vehicle technicians where they compete for top honors and valuable prizes.
- PTDC Technician Training Fair: TMC’s Professional Technician Development Committee (PTDC) is putting a series of training sessions developed to help commercial vehicle technicians, shop supervisors and fleet managers keeps their skills sharp.
- TMC Task Forces: More than 100 task forces will be meeting to continue work on developing a variety of recommended practices, information reports and position papers to benefit the trucking industry.
- Town Meeting: At this session, TMC presents information about what’s happening within the organization.
- Fleet Operators’ Forum: Here, fleet attendees bring up equipment problems that they’ve been unable to resolve successfully with their product manufacturer or supplier.
- Fleet Talk: Consistently ranking as one of the most popular features at TMC general meetings, this session is a lively dialogue discussion on what works, or doesn’t work, in vehicle maintenance.
- Shop Talk: This session will be on failure analysis and will feature expert trouble spotters from all types of vehicle parts who can examine and diagnose the most common failures on-the-spot.
To offer full educational slate
July 1, 2010 Dear Trucking Industry Professional: As TMC Executive Director, I invite you to attend the Technology & Maintenance Council’s 2011 Fall Meeting, set for this September 19 to 22 at...
Quality control in maintenance operations
TMC Executive Director Carl Kirk Welcomes you to TMC SuperTech2007.