The Bluestone InCharge LED flashlight features an innovative “drop-in” cradle-based induction recharging system, eliminating the need to directly connect to a charging source. Easily activate all programming functions using a single switch including on/off, smooth dimming from 100 percent to 10 percent, strobe function and SOS flashing. Cross-hatching around the entire mid-section of the flashlight body provides a secure grip surface, and a wrist lanyard is also included to help prevent dropping or loss.
Features and benefits
Inductive charging offers no direct connection to the body of the light, simply place the light directly into the cradle. An LED indicator on the body of the light indicates the unit is charging. The charger glows red while charging and green when fully charged.
- Smooth dimming from 100 percent (130 lumens) to 10 percent (15 lumens) light output.
- Focus from "flood" (1x) to "spot" (4x).
- Unit sealed to protect against water, dust and impact.
- Ballistic nylon holster available, sold separately (No. NPAT7).
- Car charging adaptor available, sold separately (No. CPAT7).
- Packaged in 4-color widow box with sensormatic strip.
- C.O.O. is China.
- Body made of machined aircraft-grade aluminum and uses NiMH battery, which has no battery memory effect.
- Light source - CREE XP-E LED emitter.
- Length: 5.6”.
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Effective beam distance on high 650', low 180'.
- Continuous run-time: 4 hours on high setting, 20 hours on low setting.
- Drop tested to 1m.
- IPX4 -splash-resistant on all four sides.
- 500-cycle charging capacity.
- Includes detachable wrist lanyard.
Suggested retail price
For more information