The newly released USA Maxidas DS708, from Autel, features a redesigned ergonomic case with LED indicators for power, vehicle connectivity and WiFi availability. Great improvements have been made to the operating and vehicle communication software.
The operating software has been redesigned to make registration, updating, and data logging even easier. Registration options are available as soon as the tool is turned on and can be completed on the tool itself. Updates can be downloaded right on the DS708. Data logs can be sent right from the tool during use. Automotive information websites can be accessed from any screen on the DS708.
New software includes light duty diesel vehicle coverage for Ford, GM, and Chrysler. New tests include Ford Power Balance tests, GM misfire detection, electronic parking brake functions, and coding for most European vehicle modules. After vehicles with electronic resets have been properly identified, service resets can be accessed on the main menu of the vehicle specific software. OE-comparable software has been officially released for Suzuki. Porsche is scheduled for release within the next few months.
Features and benefits
Autel's MaxiDAS DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System offers high performance with intuitive operation and OE-level diagnostics for the aftermarket. Features:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European makes.
- Deep vehicle system coverage for all electronic systems.
- Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and more.
- OBDII functionalities - supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available for new software releases.
- Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up.
- Windows CE operating system.
- Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting.
- Powered by Autel Uni-SCAN technology with no need for extra adapters.
- Backlit, 7" TFT color display with touchscreen.
After years in the industry, Autel wanted to provide independent technicians with comprehensive OEM-level diagnostic tools without the unnecessary cost of purchase.
- Sturdy construction.
- U.S. based customer/technical service
- Strong distribution chain.
- OEM-level capabilities.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Gary DeLuca CEO
116 Spring Rd.
Huntington, NY 11743