Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will need to be a qualified subscriber of Professional Distributor Magazine to gain access. Subscribe to Professional Distributor Magazine or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Milwaukee’s M12 Lithium-Ion system offers portable battery-powered solutions to the tech; the M12 Cordless Grease Gun fits the lubrication maintenance needs of the repair shop, while offering the versatility of 30 other tools on the same battery platform. Having new products that are core to the automotive professional, like the cordless grease gun, LED lights, impact wrenches and more gives automotive professionals and mobile distributors a serious reason to invest in and sell Milwaukee’s cordless Lithium-Ion platforms and puts Milwaukee in a leadership position within cordless power tools in the auto aftermarket.
Features and benefits
- Over 8,000 PSI Max Operating Pressure
- M12 Lithium-Ion System, compatible with over 25 M12™ Lithium-Ion Tools for greater versatility in the workplace
- Up to 7 Grease Cartridges per battery charge
- Comfortable handle grip designed for prolonged use
- Able to withstand drops and harsh jobsite conditions
- On Board Fuel Gauge, Hose Storage, and Base Stand
The grease cylinder is a steel cylinder with a grooved knurling section for improved grip when tightening/loosening the cylinder. Features a durable, impact-resistant injection-molded plastic housing and die-cast aluminum front gear housing.
- 12V, over 8,000 psi output.
- Up to seven grease cartridges per charge.
- 36" high-pressure flex hose with spring guard.
- Three-way loading: Bulk, cartridge, and suction capable.
- Weighs 7.2 lbs.
- LED battery fuel gauge.
- Shoulder-strap loop.
- Standard 1/8” NPT coupler.
- Grooved barrel design for better gripping surface.
- Grease hose storage minimizes mess.
- Base stand for easy storage.
- Lightweight, durable and washable canvas case.
Suggested retail price
- No. 2446-21XC: $199
- No. 2446-20: $129
For more information
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp.