Thexton's Professional Deutsch Terminal Release Tool Kit, No. 588 includes three different tools to fit 14-16, 16-18 and 20-24 gauge wire sizes, plus size 14, 16 and 20 contacts. The Professional Deutsch Release Tools are made with durable all-metal shafts to slide over the terminal collar from the rear of the connector to depress the locking tabs. The tools work on Deutsch HD10, HD20 and HD30 Series connectors, plus Deutsch Jiffy Splices.
The idea for the THX 588 came from the customers' desire to see a steel version of the Deutsch Terminal Removal kit. After reviewing our notes from trade shows, we decided to put this product on the fast track because our customers needed these tools to perform their jobs.
- Stronger version of the plastic 14, 16, and 20 AWG Deutsch terminal tools they have always used.
- Custom pouch for easy storage.
- Designed for professional technicians working on Deutsch Terminals.
The THX 588 is made in the U.S. of molded plastic with steel tips. Includes:
- 14 AWG terminal release tool
- 16 AWG terminal release tool
- 20 AWG terminal release tool
Suggested retail price
For more information