Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will need to be a qualified subscriber of Professional Distributor Magazine to gain access. Subscribe to Professional Distributor Magazine or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
The Christie wheel charger offering is designed to deliver maximum performance, advanced technology, extremely fast service times and superior durability for repair facilities, dealerships and fleet operations.
- Christie's Standard Duty Fast Charger, model QWC, is designed to service 6V and 12V systems that utilize conventional batteries. It features a 70 amp fast charge rate and 250 amps of engine-starting assistance.
- Christie's Fleet Duty Fast Charger, model FDC, is designed to service 6V, 12V and 24V systems that utilize conventional batteries. It features a 70 amp fast charge rate and 300 amps of engine-starting assistance.
- Christie's Multi-Tech Fast Charger, model QMT, is designed to service 12V systems that utilize conventional, AGM, gel cell and spiral wound batteries. It features a 70 amp fast charge rate and Christie Multi-Tech versatility, with the ability to properly charge a wide variety of battery chemistries.
Christie wheel chargers were developed to increase speed in the service bay in a way that improved safety for both the operator and the vehicle being serviced. In addition, Christie Model QMT was specifically designed to address the growing popularity of alternative battery chemistries, and the need for busy operations to properly and efficiently charge these new battery styles. Distributors now can offer customers a battery charger that enables quick vehicle service and turnaround and provides unique safety features that make charging and boosting safer. All models feature Voltage Spike Protection and Automatic Reverse Polarity Protection, and warranty periods up to 10 years on the transformer and rectifier (Model FDC).
All models are made in the USA, featuring Christie-Tough construction, utilizing transformers built with all copper magnet wire and high-grade silicon steel, 200-amp rated industrial grade rectifier diodes and a galvanized cabinets with powdercoat finish.
- Christie fast chargers deliver exceptional charging speed and advanced technology, with high maximum charge rates and engine starting assistance capacities.
- Christie Model QMT is designed to properly charge both conventional flooded batteries as well as alternative battery chemistries.
- All models shown are CSA-approved for All Weather use, while the QMT and FDC are also UL-listed for All Weather use.
- All Christie service bay fast charging systems feature exclusive safety features that make battery charging safer for both the operator and the vehicle being serviced, including exclusive Voltage Spike Protection and Automatic Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Christie fast chargers feature Christie-Tough construction and industry-leading warranty periods (up to 10 years in the case of Christie Model FDC).
Suggested retail price
Varies by model.
For more information